The picture we have of normal aging as a time of gradual loss of function isn’t necessarily accurate. While aging is inevitable, loss of function isn’t. 50-minute class, low impact lighter intensity, suitable for mature adults with mobility restrictions, poor balance, and coordination, lack of flexibility of the hip flexors and poor postural control.
- Balance and coordination, that helps prevent falls
- Dynamic and fun workouts that promote memory and brain function
- Awareness of breath and alignment of spine.
- Flexibility exercises stretch your muscles and can help your body stay limber
- Mental stimulation in cognitive health
- Training and stimulating your nervous system
GET FIT AND HEALTHY AT ANY AGE!
- Drop in. $25
- 4 classes $90
- 8 classes $145
Maximum 5 participants per class to ensure quality and individual attention
Paola Rico García
Trying to find answers to that old nagging back pain, more than an answer I...Profile