STRONG & BEYOND WITH KETTLEBELL CLASS, workshops and Seminars
Kettlebell training is different than other forms of weight training because many parts of the body are exercised simultaneously, and in addition kettlebell training elevates the heart rate for effective cardiovascular training.
The displacement of weight from the hand requires that the stabilizing muscles engage more with each movement and therefore requiring more muscle firing at once. Kettlebell exercises are whole-body exercises requiring full body integration and core stabilization. There is no such thing as isolated muscle work in kettlebell training.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS
- Increases musculoskeletal health by reducing neck, shoulder and low back pain,and increases trunk extensor strength.
- Enhance great stimulation of nervous system.
- Sensible Ballistic Loading Reduces the Odds of Arthritis.
- Strengthens the gluteal muscles. Individuals with low back dysfunction often exhibit “gluteal amnesia” and if not overcome with proper recruitment pattern practice, it is likely to lead to more back problems.
- Beneficial for the tendons and ligaments, resulting in stronger joints that may be less susceptible to injury.
- Mobility and Flexibility will be a big asset in some of the movements.
- 1 KB ONE on one $80
- Drop in. $30
- 6 Series $170
- 8 Series $215
- Maximum 4 participants per class to ensure quality and individual attention.
Paola Rico García
Trying to find answers to that old nagging back pain, more than an answer I...Profile